Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Teaser Tuesday: It Looked Different on the Model by Laurie Notaro


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Purplebooker.
Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
 Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
 BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title and author so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 
Now the last time I had my makeup done was the day I got married, and I walked out of that salon looking less like a girl who was about to snag a cute boy for the rest of her life and more like an undercover cop who was about to go stand out in front of a cheap motel and arrest ministers. All I needed was a fur vest and a chipped eyetooth. So, I wisely passed on the dolling-up and chose the hand massage instead, because I'd never had one. (95% through on my Kindle)

It Looked Different on the Model: Epic Tales of Impending Shame and Infamy by Laurie Notaro was published July 26, 2011 by Random House Publishing Group.

Would you keep reading? What's your teaser this week? Share it or a link in the comments. Are you enjoying your book? Let us know! Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment